time is running out || Thursday, August 7, 2008
2 more days .. and I will bid goodbye to melbourne .. I'm sure I will miss melbourne. Although the stay is short .. 9 months only.. I made a couple of good frens..1) my super good housemate Sandy.. and BF Hanshu
2) the so call "innocent" Shimin and her partner .. Mr Ho
3) the working bitching buddy Mei-ee and her partner CH..
4) Jerry
5) Half niang niang qiang Ben
6) Sandy's fren Corrine and Eugene..
Overall the trip to melbourne has been good in terms of personal development.. Career progression sucks ~
2 days.. I have so much that I want to do .. yet so little time.. I'm currently totally random.. and it just doesnt feel like I am leaving melbourne .. Things I wanted to do but dont have the time
1) Sky diving
2) Skii-ing
3) Horse riding
4) To go to the Grampians
5) Wanted to go Cairns to dive .. no chance liao..
and a lot more..
Maybe someday.. I will come back to Melbourne again ~
In the meanwhile.. I decided to enjoy the cold, quiet and boring Melbourn for the next 2 days .. before I go into the hot tropical Singapore..
posted at 3:35 PM
