the last weekend @ melbourne || Sunday, August 3, 2008
I actually feel amazingly busy and fulfilled this weekend .. the last weekend that I will be staying in Melbourne. Next week.. this time.. I will be at Singapore..The feeling wasnt right.. I keep having this feeling that I want more of this country.. *not the job*.. I am pretty sure I wanna leave the firm.. but.. no the country..
I need to keep telling myself why I make the decision.. let's list it down..
(1) It's a boring place.. all the place are close by 5 during weekdays .. The pace of life is too slow.. and I probably am still young to live such kind of life..
(2) I always have nth to do... coz I cant drive.. so I cant go out much.. unless ppl wants to bring me out.. so sometimes during the weekend.. I just waste it doing nth but watch TV ~ which I feel it's a waste of my time..
(3) The work sucks .. I don't think I will progress much.. learn much..
(4) I miss my family and friends..
(5) I yearn for something faster .. something more challenging .. *the place nor the job can provide me with that*
With the above reason.. I think it's strong enough that I should be gng back..
Well.. the last weekend.. I spent it..
(1) Went to the VIC market .. to buy food and nuts ..
(2) Cooked a big fest for a group of 6 ..
(3) Packing ~~~
(4) Walking around melbourne city.. hoping and wanting to remember every bits of it..
(5) Watched wicked and is totally amazed by it..
(6) Try to start blogging again ~~
Countdown.. 5 days to go.. I will miss melbourne ~~
posted at 9:34 PM
