archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

wednesday | stone | sunny & windy || Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Doing a pretty special engagement.. which is to implement business continuity for a non-profit organisation for the vision impaired people.. so, today on the train back from Kooyong, I bumped onto one of my client who happens to be vision impaired. Looking at them on the train, I am amazed about how they managed to live life like normal being, work, travel and are independant.

Looking at them, it makes me wonder.. why do I always rush my life through, why does my life revolve ard work. I have always been someone who emphasize a lot on the outcome.. rush through the process just to get things done.. I never really think about or enjoy the process, in actual fact, I never really care about the process cause I always think outcome is what is impt..

Being in australia, I have got a lot more time for myself.. a lot more time to think and stone.. and probably.. this might give me a chance to look at things at different angle.

Side track.. Saw this ad on the TV here and think it's pretty funny..
Dunlop Volleys Ad - Pachelbel's Canon in D *I always like Pachelbel's Canon n D.. It's damn funny to hear it from the farting tune.. *

Dunlop Volleys Ad - The Can Can


Dunlop Volleys Ad - The Mexican Hat Dance

posted at 6:24 PM