saturday | hooked on to 岁月风云 | hot || Saturday, January 5, 2008
it's a Saturday and Monday is coming.. The horror..I can't tune back to working mode and to make things worst, there are client interview arranged on Monday... yawnz..
Today.. I got up and suddenly miss singapore a lot.
I got up and suddenly wonder.. why am I in Melbourne? What will I be doing if I am in Singapore? What is my mom doing now? I just miss Singapore.
Then, I called mom in the afternoon.. My mom said: "I very busy.. no time to talk to u.. " ha ha.. but still I managed to talk to her a little. Well, basically, my whole family is busy cause.. my second brother is having his customary dinner tmr... It's a pity that I can attend.. =(
But then again, I give them my sincere blessing and all the best to the 2 of them.. =)
posted at 5:40 PM
