archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

wednesday - uncertain || Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I always think it takes a lot of courage to quit without a job. And I happened to know of 2 cases recently. Sometimes I wonder, what drive a person to make such a decision? Is it the people you are working with? Is it the mgmt? Is too little money? Is it the job itself? I wonder.. cause it's a lot of uncertainty *I wouldn’t said risk* to make sure a decision. What if, you can’t get a job? What if, tomorrow you are in need of money? What if, your next job is worst than your current job? Frankly, I think I would never go into such a decision.

Oh well, my Dad finally recognized the fact that I am leaving for Melbourne. I told him this news for more than 2 months and for the whole of 2 months, he has refused to bring up the topic. Finally last night, he told me, "I am still worried about you gng to Melbourne." *hah.. finally I was expecting this* So I asked him, "What are u so worried abt." Oh well, the usual stuff, you don’t know how to take care of yourself, money and everything. So I told him, "well don’t know must learn.. Correct?" He just smiled. Sometimes, I wish to tell him that "I have grow up. I know how to take care of myself." Yar yar.. I know every child will be a child in their parent's heart. But, there is always the first time and you always need to take the first step. Right?

But, I got to admit that uncertainty is scary but exciting at the same time and you will never know till you try.

posted at 5:12 PM