archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

monday - blue || Monday, October 1, 2007

Met up with Ting and Grace on Saturday since Ting is back in Singapore. Seriously the “bai jia” partners never fail to amaze me with their “bai jia” power. Think every time Ting comes back to Singapore she and grace will go shopping and they will end up with plenty of bags.

Oh well, Ting commented that I have got very bad attitude or rather, too blunt when talking to people cause I was relating to her on my last visit to SGH with my mom and I wasn't very happy with the doctor's attitude. Anyway, bottom line of the story is, I know I am always very stubborn and sometimes pretty self center which I always tends to have this mindset that I always have my reason, I am always right.

Ok. Fine. Admit, that's not a very good habit. BUT.. not pertaining to the SGH doctor's case, cause that doctor really deserve it. Someone once told me off directly when I give him this kind of attitude.. "So.. everything is other's fault.. you have got no fault.. you have done enough.. so you are at no fault.." But then seriously, he doesn’t really practice what he preaches too. *chey*

Alright, I am trying to make change, but things don’t just happened overnight right? So give me some time and hopefully this bad habit will get better. Hah.. But on second thought, sometimes, it's also because I take a lot of pride in my work which lead to this attitude. If that's the case, maybe it's not that bad after all *another excuse*

posted at 3:03 PM