archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

weekend - in daze || Monday, September 10, 2007

as the big day approach, lots of memories are coming back..days of complains, laughter, joy, whining, upset, fear, worry, injustice... the list goes on...
I have been in daze over the weekend as bits and pieces of the time spend in the firm flashed across me.
- remembered how the ML was reviewed.
- remembered how the “cai niao” united was formulate.
- remembered how the last row of the office is always filled with laughter and noises.
- remembered how the guys burped.
- remembered the first complain and scolding from client and how upset I was
- remembered the first beer session and many others..
- remembered the 20 people KTV.
- remembered the fighting with my "neighbor".
- remembered the pranks we play on valentine days and after we move office.
- remembered the bitching and ko-pi session.
- remembered the late nights and meeting room working..

Most of the above are enjoyable and will be miss. 5 more days to go.. and deep down inside, I know I will miss all the above.. all of my lovely colleagues. BUT not the firm...

posted at 1:14 AM