archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

Tuesday - bloated || Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy mid autumn festival!!!!

Did you guys went out and play lantern? I end up at delifrance chatting with Linda for almost 3 hrs.

Conclusion. I end up being voiceless again. Damn.. it just seems so tough for me to recover. Sigh.. I have been drinking a lot of water. Actually today I drank 3 liters of water *amazed by myself*. I was telling Jing min that I never really have the luxury to drink that much water when I was with my ex-firm *coz half the time when you are in office.. you are busy with workpaper.. meeting and sometimes discussion.. where got the time*. Most of the time it's 2 cup of coffee *which is really bad for health.. but no choice.. * Just 1 tiny winy problem with drinking 3 litres of water. I tend to go toilet very often. *keke*

Anyway.. my visa to Melbourne is approved!!! Horray~~~ Trying to firm up the date.. So.. Melbourne, here I come.. =)

posted at 11:58 PM