thursday - rainy & sleepy || Thursday, September 27, 2007
The weather this morning was fantastic!!! I ended up coming to work late. Think I reached the office at 10.15. It's such a waste that I have got to work when the weather is so so nice !!! *ggrrrh*Oh well, Ting Ting called in the afternoon. She's back from Taiwan *I got tai yang bing!!* and Brisbane. She was screaming like hell when she found out that I am working. Actually, I took up this job cause I wanted the extra money for my laptop. *You think I really so jian ming meh* Anyway, Ting Ting scream so much just cause I am suppose to go "bai jia" with her. But, I am not her best "bai jia" partner. There is always Grace, who is on top of her list. *haha*
Went dinner with Rafael and Lorraine yesterday. This crazy Rafael was like a uncontrolled kid. Heard from Lorraine that he snatched the mobile phone from her and call me. Then when he called, he was like screaming "ah chuah" all the way and keep screaming and screaming. This crazy guy! What’s worst is that; I can’t scream back cause I am in the office. So I just keep laughing. But frankly, I kinda miss all this crap and stuff; the screaming, the bickering and the stupid pranks. *keke* It's all this stupid action and nonsense that add on the fun to the boring working life.
posted at 5:23 PM
