thurday - sick || Thursday, September 20, 2007
I'm finally sick!!!.. Somehow, this kind of sick feeling has been with me for 6 months when I was with my ex-firm. After quitting, I'm finally sick!!! *haha* I have been telling everyone that - "me.. JIAN MING.. busy.. no time to get sick and cannot get sick.. then eng liao .. suddenly get sick.. Some more high fever worx.." Even mine mom said that. Haha...Oh well, lesson learnt.. I shan laugh on ppl.. coz monday when I met Chris to pass him his present, he told me he got sick last week blar blar blar.. then I laughed at him saying that he "jian ming" never work and then get sick.. He laughed and agreed. Then my retribution came.
So, I have got myself 2 days of MC.. But then I guess I'm gng back into office tmr.. Anyway there is nth much to do.. *keke*
posted at 11:21 AM
