archives


|September 2007|
|October 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|March 2008|
|August 2008|

saturday - voiceless.. || Saturday, September 22, 2007

The stubborn me went KTV today even though I have got a soar throat... ha ha.. So conclusion - voiceless tomorrow.

Anyway, there has been this guy whom I like a few years back *when I'm still young, stupid and dumb. I was blind. He has been a taboo topic for a period of time* Long story, cut it short. I like him, he like me anot, I dunno. I dun give a damn now too. The friendship we share is weird, which 100% of the ppl who know the story agreed that it's weird. Why do I wanna maintain this friendship? Erm.. to a certain extend, I guess it's no harm having 1 more friend and also partially was cause I know he din have much friend *seriously.. I'm not mocking at him.*.. Alright.. you may take that as a form of pity. *I dun care* I have not been particularly nice to him either. *due to historical event* So I tend to just ignore him when he sms me. Only when I am free or in the mood then I will reply. *evil.. but trust me, he deserve it.* And somehow, meeting him is not a very pleasant event. Cause I always end up talking more than him and entertaining him more~~ *not that I mind*

Well, it's not like I dunno this guy is stupid, selfish, werid and erm boring.. *YESH.. I WAS blind..*.. I have always thought… “Well… we are just friends”… So usually I cant be bother with him.

So, yesterday was his bday. And he had tried to arrange dinner session with his friend and he asked me to joined in. Oh well, my bad. I think I kinda agreed. So he sms-ed me the location on Tuesday. Since it's information purpose I din reply him. So he got worried and sms-ed Grace asking her to contact me. *I feel bemuse.. not sure whether he is worried or what..*

Then he called on Wednesday evening which I was running a high fever. The moment I got home, I concussed. So I missed his call.. Din bothered to call back too *bad habit I cultivated in my ex-firm.* So yesterday, I decided that it's more fun joining in the KTV with Jarvis and Huiping gang rather than going for his bday dinner with his friend which I only know 2 of the girls~~ So I sms-ed him telling him I cant join.. He got totally upset and tell me that he is disappointed in me. Initially I got quite pissed with his response coz he is in NO position to tell me that he is disappointed with me.*due to historical event*. Then, I think and I recalled; it's not the first time he does that. Why bother to be mad at this kind of silly and childish action. If he claims that he is mine good friend then he gotta be understanding enough. If not, then too bad. That's Yilin, accept it or too bad.. *sound willful*

Fine.. fine.. I agreed and admit it is my bad to cancel the dinner last min *I would be upset if I am him too.. but not to the extend of disappointment bah..* but seriously it's not like he is having dinner alone with me only. He has got his friend. So what's the big fuss abt it? Anyway, I think he is just a selfish man, cause all he care about was himself. I told him that I was running a high fever, he din even ask. Not even a word of take care. Some sort friend..

posted at 1:29 AM