monday - stone || Monday, September 17, 2007
Have been stoning most of the time today. Started the temp job at my ex-ex-company and it's really nice to see all the familiar face.. and oh.. it's fantastic to have ur own desk.. and LCD screen.. how I miss all these.. the only bad thing, due to the green culture, there is no rubbish bin ~~oh.. guess what.. my Windows account was never deleted for 1 year plus.. I was so amazed by it.. and I asked the helpdesk.. "oh how come ur auditor did not issue any ML..." My boss cant stand me.. *mua ha.. *.. oh well too much time spend on audit and cant help but relate everything back to audit.. ha ha.. bad habit !!!!
Hmm .. as for Melbourne side.. I am still hoping that I will be able to go over by 2nd week of Oct.. Hmm.. Apartment is more or less confirm.. It's great to have Sandy there helping me with all these.. Take a look at the photos that Sandy took..
The lobby
the living room
the bathroom.. (the most impt room of the house.. that's where I plan to let more visitor stay.. keke.. )posted at 8:39 PM

