friday - sleepy || Friday, September 21, 2007
it has been almost a week of freedom.. no responsibility.. no engagement.. no madness and insane deadline and scolding from client.. the feeling is good off course.. ha ha.. I shan rub it in further..But then.. I get to realise.. life now is a little boring.. everyday I go into the office not knowing what to do.. such life is good for a short while.. *good thing it's just for a mnth*.. I recalled.. when I was still with the ex-firm, everyday, I go into the office knowing what I need to complete *whether I manage to complete it anot.. that's another thing lar*.. who I need to call.. Such life is not enjoyable cause you are just getting urself more and more shits to do but no doubt, such life is much more fulfilling..
Also, I get to realise, because of this very busy job, I sort of drift away from my personal friends. I realised, almost every night I only manage to talk to my colleagues and 90% of the time it's about office stuff.. Bitching abt some GA or mgr.. or.. gossiping about some stuff that happen in the office.. or .. gloating abt stuff *like email or conversation* in the office..
I recalled, I used to talk nonsense with Joanne almost every night or afternoon *during her lunch break*.. Used to talk to Daphne almost every day when she is free.. Daphne is always the first pt when I need to whine or release my stress.. Used to talk to Grace and Ting.. Sometimes when I am in the mood and Eda seems free I will go and irritate too.. But recently, when I have got more free time, I attempted to talk to them and realized that our conversation is very short.. Most of the time is.. "How's things?" the answer would always be "Good.." or "Busy" or "like that lor" *the most hated answer*.. or the conversation will go like that.. "Any updates.." the answer is "nth much.. ".. the most hated thing is.. "So when shld we meet up?".. "Dunno.. see how.." *arh... not a very right answer.. try harder next time..*
*sigh*.. I guess we have all grown up and sometimes being a grown up, it's tougher to express our thoughts and feeling cause, there is always a constraint about how will the other party interpret it.. *sigh* grown up are so complex.. I am beginning to understand Peter Pan's perspective.. and probably is considering to join him .. *joking*.. Well.. not only that.. probably as we grow up, our focus tends to be on career and money and lesser emphasize is place on bonding and relationship.. and maybe, we don’t have much time to be bother about that too.. *sigh*.. I don’t deny.. I am one of them too.. Oh well, rather than whining, let's just work hard to get things right.. no pt whining over spill milk right?
posted at 12:28 AM
